- Registration Requirements
- Masters Program : Has passed the Bachelor program
- Doctor program : Graduated from the Master's program
- Pay a registration fee of Rp. 500.000,- for S2 and Rp 750.000,- for S3. through one of the Partner banks (BRI, BSI, BTN Syariah, Bank Mega Syariah, Mandiri and BNI).
- Fill out the registration form online*) at the address pmb.unisma.ac.id menu list online with login Payment Code and password 12345 (applicants must fill out the form themselves / cannot be delegated).
*) in detail, you can read the registration flow at pmb.unisma.ac.id or you can confirm it to CP Unisma : (081231537615/Moh. Amin; 082132742221/Ah. Danial).
- Completeness files that must be included along with the Registration Form
- Photo copy Family card 1 sheet. For prospective students who are foreign nationals (WNA) must include a Photo copy permission from the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia, student visa, letter of guarantee for living expenses and education expenses from parents / funds guarantee agency 1 sheet
- Photo copy degree and S1 transcript for legalized Master’s program registrants (1 sheet)
- Photo copy degree and transcripts of S1 and S2 for registrants of legalized Doctoral programs (1 sheet)
- Selection system
Selection of new student admissions in the Postgraduate program at the Islamic University of Malang uses a selection system through consideration of TPA and TOEFL certificates. The determination of graduation is determined based on the results of the TPA score ranking assessment and the TOEFL score. Announcement of the selection results will be announced 1 weeks after registrants do the registration process online.