Non Faculty of Medicine
- Pay form registration Rp. 300.000,- at one of Unisma's partner banks.
- Fill out the registration form online*) at the address pmb.unisma.ac.id menu list online with login Payment Code and password 12345 (applicants must fill out the form themselves / cannot be delegated).
- Pay the registration form Rp. 750.000,- at one of Unisma's partner banks.
- Fill out the online registration form *) at the address pmb.unisma.ac.id menu register online by logging in the Payment Code and password 12345 (applicants must fill out the form themselves / cannot be delegated).
*) in detail, you can read the registration flow at web : pmb.unisma.ac.id or can confirm to CP Unisma 081216314829/Moh. Amin; 082132742221/Ah. Danial).
Non Faculty of Medicine
- Photo copy Family card
- For graduates of the year 2021 and before : Photo copy high school diploma and equivalent, SKHU masing-masing 1 legalized sheet
- For graduates of the year 2022 :
- Semester report 5 as well as photos copy junior high school diploma and equivalent respectively 1 legalized sheet (for those who have not yet obtained a degree)
- Degree and SKHU (for those who have already earned a degree).
- Package C graduates are required to submit a package C certificate
- Muaddalah graduates are required to submit a certificate of equivalence from the Ministry of Religion
- Foreigner (WNA): Photo copy permission from the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia, student visa, letter of guarantee for living expenses and education expenses from parents / funds guarantee agency 1 sheet
- Transfer / transfer student (does not apply to applicants for the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Islamic Religion) :
- Conversion of value from the intended study program 1 sheet.
- Letter of Transfer from the original university, addressed to the intended Dean of the Faculty, and include a translation of the diploma if the diploma is in a foreign language
- Photo copy transcripts and diplomas from the original university which is legalized 1 sheet.
- Photo copy Family card 1 sheet
- Photo copy high school diploma or equivalent and double legalized SKHU 1 (for graduates of the year 2020 and before) :
- Medicine Study Program: SMA / MA majoring in Science in the year of graduation 2020, 2021, 2022.
- Pharmacy Study Program: SMA / MA majoring in Science or SMK majoring in Pharmacy in graduation year 2020, 2021, 2022.
- Did not receive the package C diploma and diploma equivalent (Muadallah).
- Certificate of Graduation (SKL), Certificate that the student is currently taking classes 12 of the Principal as well as photos copy Junior high school diploma and equivalent double legalized 1 (for graduates of the year 2022).
- Photocopy of semester report cards 1 s/d 6 double legalized 1
- Passport photo (latest formal) colored 3×4 and 4×6 respectively 4 sheet.
- All required documents must be uploaded (format jpg. file maximum 500 kb) and document hard copy must be submitted to the registration officer at the time of re-registration (for those who register online from outside Unisma)
- All required documents hard copy must be submitted directly to the registration officer at the time of registration (for those who register on the Unisma campus)
- For applicants who did not include a high school diploma or equivalent when registering, Student status is considered invalid if it is during the academic year at registration, the person concerned cannot show a high school diploma or equivalent.
Selection System and Announcement of Selection Results
Selection for non-medical faculties using the academic achievement consideration system in the previous school, through the semester report cards 5 and through computer-based writing tests. The selection results and pmbid can be downloaded after saving the selection test in the applicant field.
Selection for the Faculty of Medicine done in a offline on the Unisma campus. After the registrant prints the exam card, then the registrant can take the entrance exam according to the predetermined schedule, the stages of selection for the Faculty of Medicine are as follows :
|ACTIVITIES||WAVE I||WAVE II||WAVE III|
|Psychology Tests||23 March 2022||8 June 2022||10 August 2022|
|Academic Writing Test||24 March 2022||9 June 2022||11 August 2022|
|Announcement of Academic Writing and Psychology Tests||27 March 2022||12 June 2022||14 August 2022|
|Medical check up||28 March 2022||13 June 2022||15 August 2022|
|Health Test Announcement||29 March 2022||14 June 2022||16 August 2022|
|Interview test||30 March 2022||15 June 2022||18 August 2022|
|Announcement of interview test||1 April 2022||17 June 2022||20 August 2022|
|Registration / Re-registration||2 – 16 April 2022||18 June - 2 July 2022||20 - 30 August 2022|